- Approved the 2018 financial statements and acknowledged the Group’s 2018 consolidated financial statements
- The loss for 2018 will be carried forward
- Acknowledgement of the guidelines of the Recovery Plan and the progress of the negotiations for the Financial Agreement
The Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Italeaf SpA, holding company and first Italian company builder active in the cleantech and smart innovation sectors, listed on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market of the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was held on 23 March 2020 at the company’s headquarters in Narni (TR).
The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved in favour of all the items on the agenda, in accordance with the proposals described in the notice of call. The most relevant resolutions are described below:
- The financial report for the year ended 31 December 2018 has been approved and the consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 has been acknowledged.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved to carry forward the loss for the year 2018 equal to Euro 14,449,706.00.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting acknowledged the informative report offered by the Board of Directors on the contents of the recovery plan underlying the preparation of the financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.