- Approval of the Group’s 2017 financial statements and 2017 consolidated financial statements
- The 2017 operating loss will be carried forward
- The Board of Directors confirmed for the 2018-2020 three-year period
- Board of Statutory Auditors appointed for the three-year period 2018-2020
The Annual Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Italeaf SpA, the holding company and first Italian company builder active in the cleantech and smart innovation sectors, listed on the NASDAQ First North of the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was held on 29 June 2018 at the company’s headquarters in Narni (TR).
The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved in favour of all the items on the agenda, in compliance with the proposals described in the notice of call. The most significant resolutions are described below:
- The financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017 have been approved, as the Shareholders’ Meeting took note of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved to carry forward the 2017 loss of Euro 0.9 million.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved that the Board of Directors should be composed of three members. Stefano Neri, Monica Federici and Domenico De Marinis (independent director) were re-elected as members of the Board of Directors for the three-year period 2018-2020.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved that the members of the Board of Directors receive a total annual gross emolument of Euro 12,000.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved to appoint the members of the Board of Statutory Auditors. Andrea Bellucci, as Chairman; Fausto Sciamanna, as Statutory Auditor; Caterina Brescia, as Statutory Auditor; Marco Chieruzzi, as Alternate Auditor; Andrea Sattin, as Alternate Auditor, for the three-year period 2018-2020.
- The Shareholders’ Meeting resolved as the gross annual emolument due to the Board of Statutory Auditors the amount of Euro 10,500.00, of which Euro 4,500 to the Chairman and Euro 3,000 to each standing auditor.