- Approved the company’s financial statements 2016 and the Goup’s consolidated financial statements 2016
- Mr Domenico De Marinis confirmed as Board member
- Approved the capital increase with the exclusion of option rights for a maximum of Euro 2,499 million (2,499,000 shares)
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Italeaf SpA, holding company and first Italian company builder active in cleantech and smart innovation, listed on NASDAQ First North on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was held on May 2, 2017 at the company’s registered office at Narni (TR).
Ordinary session – Resolutions
The meeting resolved in favor of all proposed matters in accordance with the proposals described in the notice to the meeting. The most important resolutions are described below.
- The Meeting has approved the Annual report 2016 and has adopted the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2016.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to confirm as member of the Board of Directors, pursuant to art. 2386 of the Italian civilian code, Mr. Domenico De Marinis who will remain in office until the expiration of the Board of Directors, ie until the Shareholders’ Meeting convened to approve the financial statements ending 31 December 2017.
Extraordinary session – Resolutions
The meeting has approved the capital increase, against payment, with of exclusion of options right pursuant to art. 2441 par. 5 of the Italian Civil Code. The newly issued shares will be offered for subscription in a private placement, without publication of the prospectus for the public offering and listing of the new shares, by virtue of the exemptions provided by art. 100 letters a), b) and c) of the TUF and art. 34-ter paragraph 1 letters a), b) and c) of Consob Regulation no. 11971/99, as subsequently amended (the “Private Placement”).
The newly issued shares, for a maximum of up to 2,499,000 (worth up to a maximum of Euro 2,499,000) will be offered to industrial investors and to italian and foreign institutional investors until June 15, 2017.
The capital increase will be conducted through the mechanisms of the private placement, at a price for each newly issued share set at a minimum of Euro 1.00.
The company has appointed SRI Capital Advisers Ltd, based in London, a company specialized in advising and arranging financial transactions as Financial Advisor.